Your website is a great first step to getting your brand message out online and let people know you’re open for business and are ready to serve them. Once your website is up and running, it’s time to find new ways to attract customers online.
I’m excited to share with you six ways to find new customers online. All of these methods will help drive traffic to your website and help you secure new customers or clients.
1. Add a Blog to Your Website
A blog can be a powerful tool to bring additional traffic to your website and make people aware of your products and services. As an added bonus, you can even monetize it if you’re looking for an additional income source. Here are three ways you can use a blog to drive traffic to your site:
- Keywords – Use targeted keywords to rank in Google for those particular words and help your target market find your site.
- Backlinks – When other websites include a link to your site, it’ll send a message to Goggle that you have a reputable website and, over time, will improve your ranking and increase your reach.
- Guest Posts – Writing articles to publish on other websites not only helps you secure additional backlinks but will also build your creditably, allow you to network with others and tap into the other person’s customer base.
2. Implement a Social Media Strategy
Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram are all great ways to find new customers. People are always on the search for a new product or service on social media, so make sure you post regularly and engage with your followers. Be sure to include photos of your products or services and always use your brand guidelines to keep all your social media profiles looking similar, so it’s easy to identify.
3. Show That You’re an Expert
Whether you’re selling a product, service, or both let potential customers know that you’re the best at what you do. Add testimonials from past clients or customers to your website, show photos of previous work, provide useful information and make it clear that your product or service is the best.
4. Schedule a Collaboration
Partner up with another small business or entrepreneur to create an offering or host a giveaway. You’ll expand your reach and be able to tap into their customer base. Just be sure that their business is directly related to yours and that it’s mutually beneficial.
5. Grow Your Email List
The goal of any business is to get repeat customers, and utilizing email marketing is a great way to reach out to first-time customers. You could start by sending them new product offerings, promotions, or other helpful resources related to your brand that would be beneficial to them.
Use Multiple Channels to Find New Clients
Every business will have different ways they bring in new customers. For the most success, it’s important to have multiple channels where you can attract new customers. I hope this list will help inspire you to get creative for ways to drive traffic to your website and am excited about your upcoming success!